Well hello there, it’s been a while since I’ve posted, sorry about that guys. Just because I know you can’t stand not reading my writing for over a week. It’s ok, I know, I know. I’m talented and irrisistable.
I’m kidding of course.
So in this post, I’m going to tell you about one of my favourite places to go to in Vancouver. Theirry! Theirry is a little french café for high tea, macaron’s and french pastries. They also have drinks like Champagne and Italian soda’s, ect.
Here are some pictures that I took when I went there on my trip to Vancouver!
In this post I’m going to teach you about the “Tea Bag Method.” The tea bag method is really simple. Here’s how it works:
If you are in the mood for a flavored hot chocolate but can’t make it to some fancy coffee shop, then this is the thing for you!
This is what you will need:
1. A kettle to boil water
2. A coffee mug
3. Hot chocolate powder
5. A tea bag (kind of your choice; here I am using orange chai)
Boil the water in the kettle. When the water is done boiling, pour it into your coffee cup and let the tea bag steep in it for a few minutes.
While your tea bag is steeping, get out your hot chocolate powder and your spoon. You will need at lease 2 1/2 tablespoons of hot chocolate powder scoops.
When your tea bag is done steeping, mix in your hot chocolate powder to get an extremely good flavoured hot chocolate!
Did you try out this recipe? If you did, PLEASE comment below and let me know what you thought of it!
Are you looking for a recipe for a DELICIOUS, to die for, OMG, melt-in-my-mouth-kind-of-way-moment-lemon zest cookie recipe!?
Photo credit to me!
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 cup white sugar
1 cup butter/margarine (room temp.)
2 tbsp lemon zest
2 tbsp. lemon juice
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2-3 tbsp sugar, for rolling
Tools that you will need:
1 medium and 1 large sized mixing bowls
1. Preheat oven to 375° f. and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper
2. In a medium mixing bowl, cream together your butter and sugar with a whisk until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs, vanilla extract, lemon zest and lemon juice into butter and sugar mixture and whisk until smooth.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the baking powder and the flour, then add liquid mixture to the dry mixture. Use wooden spoon to mix.
5. Fill your small bowl with 1/2 cup white sugar.
6. Roll dough into small 1 inch balls, them roll them in the sugar.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool before eating.
TRY THESE!!! You won’t regret it!
If you do, tell me how it went!
Thanks for visiting my blog!